Fairwood Community United Methodist Church(FCUMC in Renton, WA) is seeking a part-time (9-12 hours/week) custodian. Work hours are flexible and can be negotiated with the employee’s supervisor. The ideal candidate will be at least 18 years old and able to pass a national background check.
- General cleaning of all areas of the church buildings, including the Joyful Hearts Preschool and Benedict Hall.
- A self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds and carry/move chairs and tables
- Able to operate cleaning equipment including equipment for cleaning and shampooing carpets and waxing floors.
- Physically able to perform activities such as kneeling, reaching, bending, and using a step ladder.
A complete job description is available upon request. Interested candidates should submit an application by June 15, 2017. Applications are available
Applications are available at the church office during regular business hours (Monday-Thursday: 9am-4pm and Friday: 9am-12pm). For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.